Diane Hatfield has agreed to serve as Nevada's new Jurisdictional Alumni Representatives. She will take a leadership role in developing awareness and participation of Majority Members in the Alumni Association, and will be working in coordination with other adults in Nevada to provide the tools, ideas and encouragement to grow membership. A few of their tasks will include:
- serving as a point of contact in matters related to the Alumni Association.
- identifying current and potential members, and will be actively seeking out individuals to participate and support the activities of NV Rainbow.
- working with the Alumni Committee and Supreme Assembly Office to determine the best tools for communication of events and activities to their members.
- developing ideas to promote and market the Alumni Association at every opportunity.
- encourage member participation in all the features offered by the gorainbow.org site, including but not limited to Rockin' Rainbow Girls, Monthly Challenge, Inspiring Alumni, Travels and the member e-mail directory. Press releases from the jurisdiction should be submitted, along with encouraging members to buy merchandise through the site.
- Follow-up on Supreme website inquiries to encourage a new Alumni member.