Why Join Rainbow Girls?
- Can you imagine yourself and a few of your friends walking into a fast-food
restaurant or Wal-Mart wearing floor-length formals, and maybe even a tiara
or crown on your head? It's a normal
thing for Rainbow Girls who are on their way to or from activities, or
perhaps their annual state convention (Grand
- Can you imagine planning a fun event based on Scooby-Doo, 31 Flavors or
the Monopoly Game? Or taking a road trip to visit girls from other assemblies
throughout Nevada and California?
- Would you like to be the decision maker among your friends - building your
leadership skills while spending times with some of your best friends?
- Would you ever think yourself capable of getting up in front of your class,
or your whole school, and cheerfully giving a speech,
confidently making eye-contact with everyone, without getting nervous, shuffling
through notes or having your voice quiver? How about singing in front of
- Are you already planning how you will attend college? Would you feel proud to be awarded a scholarship to help you on your way?
Being in Rainbow offers you the chance to do these things and much more. Rainbow affords excellent leadership experience, public speaking opportunities, study skills, and organizational techniques. For example: each Worthy Advisor (the girl who serves as the head of her Assembly) is responsible for selecting her officers, planning her term, choosing service and charity projects, planning social events, preparing greetings and speeches for guests, and presiding during meetings.
You have unique opportunities to discover your skills and talents, make many new friends, be involved with safe activities, improve your confidence, learn leadership skills, and have so much fun!